Your partners in energy conservation
Throughout the UK, major programmes to improve social housing and public buildings are making big contributions to meeting ambitious carbon targets.
Capital Energy Solutions’ Insulation division is playing a key role in this.
- We have insulated thousands of social housing flats as well as houses - including hard to access blocks over 20 storeys high… an area in which we really specialise. The results have been stunning, with residents being taken out of fuel poverty and finding their homes cooler in summer and better insulated all year round from outside traffic noise.
- The work has also given a new lease of life to many older buildings – several decades more, in some instances - by bringing them up to modern standards.
- For a wide range of other public sector clients, including Sussex and Brighton Universities and NHS Newham, we have insulated an array of buildings to give occupiers warmer, quieter premises and help reduce the incidence of condensation. For office occupiers we have cut heating bills in winter and radically reduced the need for air conditioning in summer, by installing insulation.
- For those organisations keen to meet demanding carbon targets, we are the perfect partner – providing the expertise and support they need to complement their resources and fulfil their obligations under housing and carbon initiatives.
Our insulation service for the public sector includes:
- FREE inspections and comprehensive surveys
- From single storey to 25+ storey insulation for cavity walls, solid walls, internal walls and loft insulation
- Full range of energy performance data, SAP Calculations and EPCS
- Draught proofing
- Providing all forms of access equipment
- Full safety approvals to work at heights
- Compliance with all current Health & Safety legislation
We also are experts in accessing funds and grants - taking the paperwork away from our clients. Talk to us, and we will show you how we can save you the energy of saving energy.